Missions and responsibilities
Under the supervision of the business development manager, the right candidate will actively contribute for the Industrial Standby Division’s growth strategy in the data center market.
The main responsibilities of the Sales Engineer are:
1. To ensure the orders and sales figures established in the budget and forecast processes are achieved.
2. To identify new customers and opportunities, establishing and maintaining relationships with decision makers and key stakeholders in the data center market.
3. To attend fairs and seminars to promote Saft’s lithium-ion battery solutions for data centers.
4. To work in close collaboration with ISD’s sales and technical teams.
5. To provide the ISD’s marketing team with information about market needs, competition, product development / features etc.
Who we are looking for
University degree in engineering / sciences
Relevant work experience of 5+ years in sales & marketing activities in a B2B environment. Additionally, the following skills / characteristics are a must:
Experience in the data center market, knowledge about batteries and fluency in other languages are also very appreciated.
Saft is an equal opportunity employer.
If you feel you have the right skills, experience and enthusiasm to join our team, please apply using this form.
In accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulation, Saft Groupe SA as data controller will process your data for the purposes of providing the services and for its legitimate interest. Any mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
In accordance with current regulations, you have the right to access, correct, delete and object to the use of your personal data. You may ask for your personal data to be sent to you and you have the right to give instructions for the use of your personal data after your death. You can also ask for restriction of the data, portability of the data and/or make a claim to the CNIL (the French data protection agency). For any request please send it to GDPR@saftbatteries.com or to the following address:
Saft Groupe SA
26, quai Charles Pasqua
92300 Levallois-Perret – France
Find out more